Review of Best Aftermarket Table Saw Fence System
1. Vega U50 Table Saw Fence System: 36-Inch Fence Bar, 50-Inch …
- Brand: Vega
- Manufacturer: Vega
- Dimensions: Height: 4.0 Inches Width: 11.0 Inches Length: 76.0 Inches Weight: 47.0 Pounds `
- Table saw fence system fits a variety of saws; 2-1/2-inches fence height
- 36-inch fence bar (50 inches to right, 8 inches to left of blade); micro adjustment and auxiliary table support
- Steel construction; assembly required
- Table saw fence system; saw not included
- 38.4 pounds
2. Rousseau 2780 Table Saw Stand for Smaller Portable Saws (REPLACES: …
- Brand: Rousseau
- Manufacturer: ROUSSEAU CO.
- Dimensions: Height: 5.0 Inches Width: 29.0 Inches Length: 50.0 Inches Weight: 57.0 Pounds `
- Fits Smaller Portable Saws: Dewalt DWE 7480, DW745, Bosch GTS1031, Skil SPT70WT-22, Makita 2703
- Increase rip capacity to 27”
- Includes T-Style locking fence for accuracy
- Micro Adjust Assembly for Quick & Accurate Saw Positioning
- Optional accessories include: Model 2720 Outfeed Table, Model 2780-EXT Extension Table, Model 2780-RXT Router Extension Table. Adjustable Hairline Indicator
3. Fulton Precision Miter Gauge with Aluminum Miter Fence with 45 …
- Brand: Fulton
- Manufacturer: Fulton Woodworking Tools Inc.
- The Fulton Miter Gauge is a high quality, well thought out and economical solution for your table saw cross cutting needs.The Aluminum Miter fence is equally well thought out with its 45 degree ends for unsurpassed workpiece support and its ability to mounted to most any miter gauge. Also included is a handy aluminum flip stop for repetitive angled cuts on your table saw. Together these three items are the perfect compliment to each other for your table saw cutting needs.
- The .200” thick, adjustable, solid aluminum head is machined with 13 positive stop holes. 1 hole is at 90 degrees while the 6 holes on both sides are at 22.5, 30, 45, 60, 67.5 and 90 degrees. The positive stops are perfect for many woodworking projects as they are the angles that are typically used.To adjust the head you simply loosen the post knob handle, pull the spring loaded indexing pin outward, rotate the head to the desired position, release the pin and lock into place.
- The head is mounted to a solid steel miter bar that measure 18” in length and is .354” thick by .730” wide. Standard miter slots are 3/4” x 3/8” with a 1/8” “T” slot (slight variances from brand to brand) running the length on the bottom of the slot. The steel miter bar is equipped with a metal, removable retaining disc that measures 7/8” in diameter and is just shy of 1/8” to fit into to the “T” slot to prevent accidental lifting when feeding your stock through.
- Made from a single piece of extruded aluminum, this precision miter gauge fence is not only durable, its accurate and saves setup time. The fence is designed to be used with most any miter gauge with its off-set mounting track on the back of the fence. The off-set track allows you to flip the fence for lower profile miter gauge mounts and flip back for standard height miter gauges. The fence can be mounted to older miter gauges by adding a wooden block mount with wooden screws if necessary.
- Both ends of the fence are cut at exactly 45 degrees. This allows you to position the fence extra close to the saw blade (with the power turned off) so you have even more control over the workpiece you are cutting. The fence comes with a flip stop that makes repetitive cuts a breeze. When not in use the flip stop can be flipped up and out of the way. Also include are two sticky back measuring tapes. 1 tape is left to right reading and the other is right to left reading.
4. Shop Fox W1716 Aluma-Classic Fence with Standard Rails, 57-Inch
- Brand: Shop Fox
- Manufacturer: Woodstock International INC
- Dimensions: Height: 7.0 Inches Width: 61.0 Inches Length: 17.25 Inches Weight: 53.3 Pounds `
- Standard 57-inch rails provide 30-inch maximum rip to the right of the blade
- Fits most table saws easily
- Steel and aluminum fence body for durability, strength, and reduced weight
- Easy single locking cam action lever
- Wide right angle design for maximum accuracy and support
5. Shop Fox W2006 Classic Fence with 7-Foot Rails and Legs
- Brand: Shop Fox
- Manufacturer: Shop Fox
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Easy to install and easy to set up on any brand of saw; UPC-coded packaging
- Long rails provide an awesome 54-Inch maximum rip to the right of the blade
6. Fulton Universal Aluminum Miter Gauge Fence with an Aluminum Flip …
- Brand: Fulton
- Manufacturer: Fulton Woodworking Tools and Accessories
- When cutting mitered angles with your table saw you always want to make sure that have enough support of your stock when feeding it through the blade. The table saw blade is rotating toward you at a high rate of speed and if your workpiece moves to the side, the result can be scary and downright dangerous. With the help of a miter gauge and with our Aluminum Miter Fence secured to it, you will have full support all the way up to the blade on most of your miter angle cuts.
- The Aluminum Miter Fence has been cut at 45 degrees on both ends of the fence. Doing this allows you to get as close to the blade as possible so your workpiece is fully supported throughout the cutting process. Straight cut or 90 degree cut fences have a large gap between the fence and the blade because it can not get as close with the straight cut ends on the fence.
- Many times when we make miter cuts on our table saw, we need 2 or more pieces that are the exactly same length. While using the included measuring tapes that are included are pretty good at this, we have also included a handy flip stop that locks into any location along the length of the fence. This allows you to make repetitive length cuts without worrying if the pieces will end up the same. The flip stop can can simply be flipped it up and out of your way when not in use.
- The Fulton Aluminum Miter Fence is made from one, solid piece of extruded aluminum and has the exact same size track on the top of the fence as there is on the bottom. On the back, there is an offset track for mounting the fence to a miter gauge.
- The fence can be mounted to low profile miter gauges or standard profile miter gauges simply by flipping the fence over to accommodate your miter gauge. This fence will fit most available after market and factory table saw miter gauges, however some modification may be required. Full color installation instructions are included.
7. MJ SPLITTER for 1/8″ Kerf Saw Blades by MICROJIG. Table …
- Brand: MICROJIG
- Manufacturer: MICROJIG, Inc.
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions: Height: 4.0 Inches Width: 0.5 Inches Length: 4.0 Inches Weight: 0.1 Pounds `
- The original aftermarket splitter for table saws for preventing kickback (for 1/8″ kerf saw blades)
- Installs directly to Phenolic, wood or plastic Zero Clearance Inserts (Throatplates)
- Mini-featherboard technology keeps the workpiece against the fence and prevents burning
- Simple instructions and installation drill guide included
- Voted Best New Tool by Popular Woodworking, Chris Schwartz
8. Taytools 388220 Magnetic Bandsaw and Drill Press Fence with Switchable …
- Brand: Taytools
- Manufacturer: Taylor Toolworks
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions: Height: 0.0 Inches Width: 0.0 Inches Length: 0.0 Inches Weight: 4.0 Pounds `
- This magnetic fence can be used on any bandsaw or drill press with a magnetic ferrous table. One will not work on saws with cast or plastic tables. It can be quickly and easily installed and removed from a bandsaw or drill press table by simply turning on/off the two magnet levers.
- One can be installed and used without installing an aftermarket bandsaw fence with guide rails and can be used on bandsaws where the blade slot exits to the front of saws that will not accept aftermarket fences. Using the T fence, the fence can be set to accommodate for blade drift
- Specifications: 18” long by 3” tall, so it will work with most 10” to 18” bandsaws. Multiple T slots on fence will accept numerous stops, auxiliary fences, and jigs. Slots will accept 1/4-20 hex head bolts or Taytools 1/4” or 5/16” T bolts.
- Adjustable T fence allows the fence angle to be set to compensate for blade drift
- Comes standard with two 150-pound breakaway strength 90-degree switchable magnets Fence to table angle is calibrated to 90 degrees out of the box and will never need to be adjusted and fence is milled straight. Magnets can be installed in one of four locations to accommodate for various bandsaw table sizes and additional magnets can be added (up to four) to increase holding power
9. DEWALT Miter Saw Crown Stops (DW7084)
- Brand: DEWALT
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- Color: Silver/Black
- Dimensions: Height: 3.19 Inches Width: 6.0 Inches Length: 8.0 Inches Weight: 1.8 Pounds `
- Miter saw crow stop accurately positions crown molding vertically against the saw fence
- Includes 2 stops – one for each side of the blade
- Designed to work with DEWALT models DW703, DW706, DW708, DW712, DW715, DW716, DW717 and DW718
10. DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw, 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity (DWE7491RS)
- Brand: DEWALT
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- Color: Yellow/Black/Silver Table saw/stand
- Dimensions: Height: 31.0 Inches Width: 24.5 Inches Length: 31.0 Inches Weight: 110.0 Pounds `
- Your purchase includes one Dewalt table saw, 10inch 24-tooth carbide blade, rolling stand, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence, 2x blade wrenches, blade guard assembly manual
- Other Specs: Max rip to left of blade – 22inch | Max rip to right of blade – 32-1/2inch | Max width of Dado – 13/16inch | Arbor size – 5/8inch | Amps – 15 | Depth of cut at 45inch – 2-1/4inch | Depth of cut at 90° – 3-1/8inch | No Load Speed: 4800 RPM
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Features a 15.0A high torque motor with the power to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwoods