Review of Best Anode Rod For Well Water
1. FIXODOR Anode Rod for Water Heater, Stops Rotten Egg Smell …
- Brand: FixOdor
- Manufacturer: Distribution SVL Inc.
- Dimensions: Height: 2.5 Inches Width: 2.0 Inches Length: 14.0 Inches Weight: 0.6 Pounds `
- NO MORE SMELL – FixOdor’s anode rod completely stops the reaction inside your water heater that creates that horrible rotten egg smell
- CORROSION PROTECTION – FixOdor also stops corrosion inside your water heater tank for years to come
- FITS ON ALMOST ALL WATER HEATER – This anode rod is compatible with all 10 to 90 gallons water heaters brands EXCEPTS Bradford White & Bock
- EASY INSTALLATION – Our powered anode only takes 10 minutes to install. We included a step-by-step installation guide so you can do it yourself
- 5-YEAR DESIGN – FixOdor is designed to last over five years so you don’t need to replace your rod every couple months like before
2. Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod (44-inch Flexible) by Kelaro
- Brand: Kelaro
- Manufacturer: Kelaro
- REMOVES ROTTEN EGG ODORS (Sulfur) and extends the life of your hot water heater.
- SACRIFICIAL ROD attracts bacteria from water, rather than allowing it to attack the tank itself.
- INSTALLS IN TIGHT SPACES – Most water heaters don’t have 4 Ft of overhead clearance to install a new solid rod without completely removing the whole heater. Our flexible rod allows in place installation with just over a 12″ of clearance.
- SAVE MONEY by changing the water heater anode rod every 2 years, not the whole water heater.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Compatible with most hot water heaters including AO Smith, Rheem, Kenmore, GE, Reliance, Richmond, State and more
3. Corro-Protec™ Powered Anode Rod for Water Heater, 20-Year Warranty, Eliminates …
- Brand: Corro-Protec
- Manufacturer: Corro-Protec
- Dimensions: Height: 4.0 Inches Width: 4.0 Inches Length: 16.0 Inches Weight: 0.94 Pounds `
- SAY GOODBYE TO ODORS – Eliminate your water heater odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide with our advanced powered anode rod.
- PERMANENT CORROSION PROTECTION – Designed to replace your 40-89-gallon water heater’s hex head anode rod, it can help defend against any level of water hardness.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN – By reducing mineral accumulation on the tank, it can help improve the water quality while reducing stress on the tank to reduce energy costs.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION – We’ve included an easy-to-follow paper and step-by-step online PDF instructions to make the installation process of your anode rod much easier.
- WARRANTY & QUALITY – Manufactured right here in Canada, our hot water heater anode rod not only extends the life of your tank, but is backed by a 20-year warranty.
4. About Fluid Aluminum Zinc Replacement Anode Rods for Water Heaters …
- Brand: About Fluid
- Manufacturer: About Fluid
- Dimensions: Height: 2.0 Inches Width: 2.0 Inches Length: 15.0 Inches Weight: 2.84 Pounds `
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod Kit! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, reducing or eliminating embarrassing rotten egg smelling odors.
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including; Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE, A O Smith and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16” Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape and have plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition. (Every Two Years).
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-By-Step, Printed instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you! The Included Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after installation, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), simply cut it shorter with a hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER. The anode rod in your water heater is designed to erode instead of your Water Heater’s Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to erode and ultimately rusts, fails, cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater ensures the anode rod erodes, and not your water heater!
5. Corrosion Guard – Powered Anode Rod for Water Heaters, Stops …
- Brand: Korrosionsgruppen
- Manufacturer: Korrosionsgruppen
- NO MORE ROTTEN EGG SMELL – Corrosion Guard takes care of that for you.
- CORROSION PROTECTION – Backed by 30 years of experience, Corrosion Guard will effectively stop corrosion for many years to come.
- FITS ON ALMOST ALL WATER HEATER BRANDS – Except Bradford White & Bock
- 20-YEAR DESIGN LIFE – Don’t change your anode rod every year…Corrosion Guard is designed to last for 20 years.
6. 44″ Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod, Eau Get Rid of Rotten …
- Brand: Eau
- Manufacturer: Eau
- Color: Upgraded 44 Inch-3/4NPT
- GET RID OF ROTTEN EGG SMELL – Aluminum Zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
- SIZE – Flexible 44 Inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
- ALUMINUM ZINC ANODE ROD KIT – The best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Anode Rod, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, all in one box.
- FITS – Almost all water heaters including; A.O. smith,Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection.
- REPLACEMENT EASILY – Anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, and that’s exactly what it will do. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, the water heater begins to rust, then crack, fail and leak. Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, strong reliable and off your mind!
7. Powered Anode Rod for Water Heater Tank, Electrical Anode Rod, …
- Brand: Lehomizi
- Manufacturer: Lehomizi
- Eliminate Odor (Sulfur/rotten egg smell): Eliminate your hot water heater/well water odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell with our advanced powered anode rod.
- Long Lasting Quality: Made of high quality Titanium. The hot water heater anode rod can extends the life of your tank and 25-year warranty.
- Protect Heaters Against Corrosion: Keep your water heater running efficiently, extend its lifespan and ensure you have clean, high-quality water for years to come.
- Perfect for 10-100 or 40-80 Gallon water tank. Fits for all kinds of water heater.The replacement anode rod is designed to replace 10 to100 gallon water heater’s anode rod, it can help defend against any level of water hardness.
- Quick and Easy Installation: Included the step-by-step installation instructions to make installing the Titanium anode rod much easier. It’s easy to install and replace and provide reliable use.
8. Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Hex Head; 3/4 NPT …
- Brand: The Water Connection
- Manufacturer: The Water Connection
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg (sulfur) smell in hot water.
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod (hex head only).
- Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) and extends service life of water heater tank.
- 44-inch long solid/continuous anode; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
- Not recommended when water softener is in use (use a powered anode/cathode instead).
9. Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod- Magnesium Anode Rod for …
- Brand: Chudeng
- Manufacturer: Chudeng
- MAGNESIUM ANODE ROD-LONG LASTING USE: This heater anode rod is made of high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts.
- EXTEND SERVICE LIFE OF WATER HEATER: Hot water tanks are made of steel which is very corrosive when exposed to water. Based on the electromotive series of metals we know that magnesium will corrode before the steel in your hot water tank. In this way, it can extend the service life of your water heater.
- ADVANTAGES OF MAGNESIUM ANODE RODS COMPARED TO ALUMINUM RODS: The metallic activity of Magnesium anode rod is stronger than that of Aluminum anode rod. That means Magnesium anode rod is more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN FOR TIGHT AREAS: This 44 Inch-long magnesium rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each, so it is easy to place it into the tight areas of water heaters.
- KIT INCLUDED: 1) 44 Inch-long magnesium rod, 3/4 NPT Thread makes it compatible with most water heater. 2) 1-1/16″ Hex Socket Tool , help you to replace the anode rod. 3) Teflon Sealing Tape
10. About Fluid Magnesium Replacement Anode Rods for Water Heaters (Magnesium …
- Brand: About Fluid
- Manufacturer: About Fluid
- ABOUT FLUID’S MAGNESIUM ANODE ROD KIT is the fastest and best choice to prevent your water heater from dissolving itself from the inside out! With the average cost to have a water heater replaced crossing over the $1,400.00 mark, replacing your anode rod is cheap peace-of-mind. This kit makes it simple with everything you need and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, all in one box. IF YOU HAVE STINKY ROTTEN EGG SMELLING HOT WATER, PLEASE SEARCH FOR: About Fluid ALUMINUM/ZINC Anode Rod Kit
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including; Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-By-Step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you.
- NO LEAKS: You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.