There’s no doubt that the kitchen is one of the most frequently used rooms in the home and one that homeowners often neglect. That’s why, when the time comes for cleaning, most people prefer to clean only a portion of the surface area rather than go through the entire house.
The only problem is that not all surfaces are created equal. Certain areas, like the refrigerator, tend to collect more grime and food debris than others. But how do you clean the surfaces around the kitchen without getting everything covered in bleach?
This is one of the top-rated kitchen cabinet cleaner reviews on the web and one of the best-selling products on Amazon. Please read my entire review to find out the best one.
Our Top 8 Picks
Better Life Natural All-Purpose Cleaner
Rejuvenate Cabinet & Furniture Cleaner pH Neutral Streak
Rejuvenate Cabinet & Furniture Restorer Fills in Scratches Seals
Parker & Bailey 580412 Kitchen Cabinet Cream
Parker and Bailey Kitchen Cabinet Cream-Wood Cleaner
MiracleWipes for Wood Surfaces, Remove Dirt
Minwax 521270004 Wood Cabinet Cleaner
Parker & Bailey Lemon Oil Polish Bundled with Kitchen Cabinet Cream
- Plant-Based, Biodegradable Cleaning Ingredients: Formulated with powerful natural cleaning agents like soap bark, corn, and coconut and scented with pomegranate fruit extracts that break down and return to nature while being gentle on the planet.
- Powerful Clean, Naturally: Our All-Purpose Cleaner combines plant-based power and peace of mind, leaving your surfaces sparkling clean and smelling fresh, naturally!
- Spray on Any Mess, Anywhere: Toilets, countertops, appliances, upholstery, baseboards, walls, floors, tables, showers, boats, cars, sporting equipment, toys – nothing’s off limits!
- Worry-Free Wiping: No added dyes, synthetic fragrances, or harsh, hard-to-pronounce cleaning agents!
- BETTER LIFE ALL PURPOSE CLEANER DOES NOT CONTAIN: sodium lauryl, laureth sulfates, petroleum solvent, parabens, ethers, alcohol, or ethoxylates
- Cruelty-Free: BETTER LIFE is a Leaping Bunny certified company that never tests on animals.
- Please note: one sprayer is included with two packs. Please keep your sprayer and reuse it for the second bottle (simply remove the sprayer from the first bottle and apply it to the second). Trigger color may vary.
- The fresh lemon scent leaves no residue on finished wood, Formica, and laminate surfaces
- Removes dirt, oil, residue, and grease from cabinets and furniture
- For everyday cleaning and preparation before restoration | Proudly Made in America
- The pH-balanced formula is safe to use on all wood furniture and kitchen cabinets
- Recommended for use with our Rejuvenate Wood Furniture and Floor Repair Markers and Rejuvenate Microfiber Applicator
- Restores Life To The Finished Wood, Formica, And Laminate Surfaces of Cabinetry, Furniture, And Wall Paneling
- High-Performance Polymer Based Formula Fills In Scratches, Restores Shine, Seals Grout, And Protects Cabinets And Furniture From New Scratches and Water Damage
- New Ultra-violet (UV) Ray Barrier That Shields Surfaces From The Sun’s Damaging Effects
- Requires Just One Easy Wipe-on Application That Lasts Up To Three Months
- Fills In Scratches Restores Shine & Luster And Seals Out Water, Stains
- Gently removes cooking oils, fingerprints, and food stains off any kitchen cabinet
- Rejuvenates kitchen cabinets surfaces, leaving a long-lasting natural appearance
- Use to condition cabinets and prevent drying and cracking
- Our original formula does not contain any waxes, silicones, or harmful solvents
- Proudly made in the United States of America
- Kitchen Cabinet Creme cleans, restores, and removes grease or food stains off your kitchen cabinets
- Cabinet cleaner and restorer rejuvenate kitchen cabinets, leaving a long-lasting natural appearance
- Apply wood cleaner onto the surface, rinse and repeat if needed, then buff for natural wood polish shine
- Parker and Bailey’s formula does not contain any waxes, silicones, petrochemicals, or harmful solvents
- Made in the USA; prevents wood drying and cracking since 1879, used by antique and furniture restorers
- Gently cleans dirt and grease from wooden kitchen cabinets; just put a small amount on a damp cloth and clean, for heavy build-up of grease, it might take more than one cleaning
6. MiracleWipes for Wood Surfaces, Remove Dirt and Grime Buildup, Clean, Protect, and Polish Cabinets
- Effective Deep Cleaning – Safely and easily remove dirt, grime, and stuck-on foods with advanced wood surface wipes that clean, polish, and protect various surfaces.
- Amazing Shine – Crafted with a pH-balanced formula, these wood cleaner wipes eliminate scratches, paw prints, scuffs, grime, and sticky messes, leaving behind a beautiful, well-balanced shine that leaves surfaces looking brilliant.
- Multi-Surface Wood Cleaner – Great for finished oak, cherry, maple, hickory, walnut, ash, mahogany, pine, bamboo, vinyl, laminate, and even stone tile, making this a convenient go-to for any mess.
- Safe and Tough Formulation – This Phosphate-free formula safely breaks down grime and grease while safely wood surfaces, making it a great option for frequent use at home.
- Quick Pull Canister – Inside the top of each canister is a small nodule that lets you quickly remove a single wipe for fast cleanup, making them perfect for after-dinner wipe downs for floors and tabletops.
- Great for quick and easy cleanup of cabinets, furniture, doors, paneling, and other wood, laminated and painted wood surfaces
- Not for use on waxed, oiled, shellacked, or unfinished wood
- On fine furniture, test in an inconspicuous area
- When cleaning an entire floor, we recommend Minwax Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- Cleans gently to keep the wood beautiful
- No dulling residue
- Minimizes water contact
- Great for unwaxed finishes
- This Wood Cleaner bundle consists of 1 Parker & Bailey Natural Lemon Oil Polish 16oz and 1 Parker & Bailey Kitchen Cabinet Cream 16 oz
- Wood Cleaner smoothly removes cooking oils, fingerprints, and food stains off any kitchen cabinet
- Lemon Oil Polish gently and easily removes dirt, dust, and fingerprints off any wood surface, use to prevent drying and cracking
- Kitchen Cabinet Cream Does not contain dulling waxes, harmful silicones, or flammable solvents, has a neutral smell
- Furniture Polish Oil Rejuvenates and restores all wood surfaces including furniture, woodwork, mantles, doors, paneling, pianos, and more!
Cleaning your kitchen cabinet is an important part of maintaining your kitchen and keeping it clean. Unfortunately, many people find that it’s a chore, but it’s something that they have to do.
They don’t want to spend the time cleaning the cabinets, and they don’t want to spend the money buying a cleaner. There is a solution, though. There are different options, and there are a lot of ways to clean your kitchen cabinets.
You can find a better cleaner for your kitchen cabinet by looking online because there is a lot of information to take in. For instance, if you are looking for a kitchen cabinet cleaner that is going to be fast and effective, then you need to use the right cleaner.